Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If I Were A Boy

Then I wouldn't be expected to woman up in the house and do the chores like I am supposed to be while the boy is deserving of treating the place like a hotel with free housekeeping service.

Then I wouldn't be remarked as being an emotional timebomb when I experience pre-menstrual symptoms and cry over gawdknowswhat.

Then I wouldn't be a girl who don't deserve any rest after work and worry about the work ver. 2 at home waiting for her, having no time to herself to unwind and do something she enjoys.

If only.

But I'm not.
And no one else feels sorry for me, simply because 
I am a girl.

1 comment:

chiahuiying said...

by the same power, it will only make you more determined to break away from all these and once you can, you will. Hang in there jaccy, <3

Tan.