Monday, February 20, 2006

Wow... i so love today's training.... my big toe is like the a big portion of skin came off!!! what the heck... so damn pain la...theres actually pus coming out??!! how am i gonna walk like that.. or how am i gonna wear my socks wear my shoes... crap...! my shoes too small!? or i jerk and sprint and stop too much that my toe is rubbing against the top of the shoe too hardly... oh my oh my...not the first time, but its the 1st time that its so bad!! awwww...

Today's training focused alot on our fitness.. yea.. as expected.. but i thought she really wanted to 'kill' us... but didnt turn out that bad... we had to do loads and loads of running and dodging, perhaps that ended up with my toe like that... ARGH.. so fustrated..

and theres like lit drama tmr! i havent memorised 2 paragraphs of like more than 10 lines!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crap.... this is like so dead la... thn geog CA again tmr... like no hope also la? haha.... its a confirm fail for geog already la... this MCQ test tmr is jus to not 'make u fail so badly' lolx.... and we got back our maths CA today... REALLY NO COMMENTS... haiz... i really wonder how i can score so badly.. even though i practised so freaking much.. like its hopeless to study so much and getting these kinda marks...! yeah.. thats how fustrated and sad i am.. venting much anger on here anyway...

and theres so many many more events coming up.. sports heats...theres not really much i can do on the heats but jus run my best la... running with wynne for 1 event, not sure... but taking part in 4x400 and 200m...thn more tests coming up...history project... some group is doing same thing as ours.. lets hope we get to continue with ours.. or ALL of our research work and that trip to the library is ALL WASTED... jus gonna strive really hard... everything's gonna be over soon.... wish me luck...im so drained of my energy........HELP