Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cheerleading results are finally out today, we got into the finals! Yea, good job, im proud of seveners. Nothing much lately...
I've just eaten prawns, and for many who knows, i have an allergy since few years back with this prawn thingy. But heck it, i always just eat it all the same, only suffer a little after eating, with some itchy lips and maybe about there. But %^&*$%^&*(^&^&$^&%^%&, i went through much more than just the itchy lips. GOSH!!!!!!!! At first, my lips were itchy, then my stomach felt so unwell, then my whole body had the itchy feeling too. After a while, everything was well. And just 10 minutes later, my eyes are swelling. Omg... its super painful and its still swelling. My eye bags are super red and so swelled up. Is it the prawns' toxin? or is it just me...
suffering in pain and silence....Awwww....
Ah, just shut up about the crap.. im feeling fustrated. I just wanna chill. Shooooo~

No comments: