Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hmmm, doesn't this sounds sooooo familiar...soooooo like.....soooo SYLVIA-ish.
Some jokes..
***
I work in a 1hr photo lab and we have these bright red envelopes labelled ONE HOUR in huge white letters. People pick them up, look at them, look at me, and go: "Is this the one hour envelope?" I have to try not to say; "I'm sorry, that's for sixty minutes, not one hour."
***
One time I was out fishing, pulled in a canoe with a whole lot of fish, guy asks,"You catch all them fish?" I said ,"Nope. Talked them into giving up."
***
I was making an order through drive-thru and for some reason, the person over the system said, "Having here or taking away?".
***
I was moving house once, so we packed all are stuff into boxes had a moving truck in. The driver, my friend comes over he says, "Are you moving?" I replied, "No. Just like to pack up once a week or so. See how many boxes it takes."
***
I was driving down the road and got a flat tire, so I pulled into the gas station and the attendent looks at me and asks, "You got a flat?" I said, "Nope. The other three just swelled up on me." And without missing a beat, he says "Well, the heat'll do that."

***
I could add on some that Sylvia orh orh would say
"How are you going home?"
"by my private jet."
***

HOW DUMB. it makes me laugh on the inside how dumb sometimes these kinda stuffs brightens up the monotonous life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »