Tuesday, March 07, 2006

hahaha... i feel so bored to be lamenting on about my day lah. but yea.. hahaha anyway dunno who even bothers to read my boring day. shant blog about my boring days anymore! =D

well. im STILL FEELING THE URGE TO SKATE SO MUCH.
and i found out that blueberry bongo at studio cafe doesnt taste nice at ALL. haha. NO TASTE. or it just tasted like MINERAL water.. and i dont understand why shu yin says its so sweet when it isnt. even wei di says it doesnt have any taste, or well. she said it tasted like sportade? blah.. never gonna buy that.. BUT mango mambo is nice. HAHAH. and i traded mine with shu yin lah.. shes like so kind. haha. i kept 'begging' her to treat me the drinks one la! then when paying i just took out my own money... felt like it was extortion like that.. haha forcing her to pay for my drinks. see im an angel =D

hHAHA.. anyway... cheerleading is gonna be on next friday?!?!? and they just asked me to join today. i cant imagine how soon im gonna take to remember everything.. AWW in like less than 2 weeks. and they had more than a month to practise!!! SO SO MUCH; to rush to learn.
yeah!

I HAVE AN OBSESSION FOR PRAWNS =D haha.. since since since i was borned la! i simply love prawns so so so so much. yeah.. whenever i get prawns for dinner... the whole plate of prawns is meant for me only .. LOL... yeah im greedy.. but im the one who clears all the prawns one =D

hmm lets see.. this is very very random since i dont have any inspiration but just decide to do my daily blogging..
OH YEA.
i just started this 'see who can clip more clips onto their head' trend. HAHAH..
is like.. wei di, shu yin, jia xin now have many clips on their head, OH WELL. but all still lose to me, since i have like 10 clips lah! HAHAHAH.. >.< everyone is buying those cute cute small small clips one la.. hahaha...

im also very proud to be a talented painter =DDDDDDDDDD LOL. well ok. shouldnt be like that. must give credit to the other 3 talented ppl.. like chu yi, elaina and shu yin, for putting so much effort for the art project too =D AND of course must thank me.. the talented and THE ONE. muahaha..

oo yea.. proud to say.. i managed to achieve 3 As for this term.. erm so far la.. dunno the rest of the results yet.. haaha.. good improvement for myself. JIA YOU! hehe..must aim like xiu yi. EVERYTHING straight As.. wah... one day when that happens.. i will cry for joy . HAHAHA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »