Monday, March 06, 2006

what a happy day. TKGZest is into the finals! Playing at Bedok Sports Hall this thurs. 2pm. All those not attending the amazing race please come down and support us! we wanna see a sea of green! AHHAH.
alright. so much for being so happy.
we played against AHS...feeling very excited and nervous just before the game. AND i wanna say a big sorry to mrs tan.. cos i know the game was obviously not well filmed AT ALL. I was practically so concentrated on the game and my hand was shivering! Thanks so much for being so calm before the game.. and getting so frantic the next moment when the game started off. And yes... we won again! everyone fought hard, it was a very good game played.. cant wait for the finals! lets hope we get to leave classes earlier since the game starts at 2 =D

Alright...my eye hurt so so much.. the veins in my eyes are practically hurting like shit! it was so red the night before. And i thought it would get better the next morning, but no. It did not! it was so painful during school. Yeah.. its still hurting right now!
I wanna go skate! i wanna go skate i wanna go skate i wanna go skate! ARGH! I WANNA GO SKATE! what is this man... I WANNA GO SKATE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaa.. lets see when i can arrange and just head down to esp to skate..!! ergh my legs are so so torturing me.. itching to go skate so much. AHHAHA.. alright so much nonsense and blabblings..
smile smile smile and relax JIA YOU!

No comments: