Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh wow, im having second thoughts AGAIN, about applying for IP. WHY?
I've realised that it would be so studious, and very concentrated on books. Well, i personally feel i'm not intellectually naturally smart, and i'm very interested in the interior architectural design course at TP Design School, after i gradute from 'O' levels. But well, of course, i've two absolutely nice paths set for me to choose, either one sure does me good. And since i have to pick a choice at the end of the day, i wanna go for something which i have interest in, rather than hitting the books. But then again, i would still reconsider this option and have a look at the open house of VJC. Not a bad choice made, right? i hope so. People can give me some advice on this, would be greatly appreciated.

I had a wierd experience today during a bus ride home. This guy with his wife and little kid were sitting some places nearby in front of me. This guy kept turning round to smile like spasticly with the wide grin plastered on his face. His eyes met mine, i was so unsure who he was smiling at, then i turned around, there was this old lady, who could POSSIBLY be his mother or mother-in-law. Perhaps he was smiling at her. BUT, wierdly she was looking out of the window. It was so strange, i kept a straight face, looking damn dao. Haha.. and i just looked away. His face seemed so perv. GOSH! i was disgusted.
I found out that Shu Yin is turning crooked, towards me; day by day, or to put it simpler, she's interested in me! Wei Di is wierd too, she was "muack-ing" me repeatedly when i was leaving the classroom. HMMMMM..........what's wrong? hmmmmmmmmm....Mr Zaini, like my form teacher!??! had surprisingly joined the official Jaccy-Chiobu Gang. This world is turning upside down. The conversation went on between Chu, Jac, and Mr Zaini today.
Jac: Hey, wanna join my jaccy-chiobu gang?
Mr Zaini: Huh?
Chu: Is jaccy preeeettyy????
Mr Zaini: Hmm.... not bad.
Jac: *burst out laughing so hardly*
Chu: Join join join!
Jac: Yeah!!! join, please sign on this paper!
With Sally protesting profusely in the background, Mr Zaini took hold of my pen and penned his signature on the piece of official agreement.
Wow. Lets welcome the first male to be in this gang. Surprisingly, a teacher somemore! Hahaha....

No comments: