Sunday, April 30, 2006

Contributions

There's so many people i would love to thank. A thank you is never enough in words. All the help, being the stepping stones to my growing process. Leaving a deep impression in my heart. Without all of you, i wouldn't be for who i am today.
(This is going to be like the award ceremony where you thank everyone >.<)

First of all, the people whom i'm closest to, the people who, i've spent 3/4 of my time with them.

Tanya - Thanks for always being there for me, understanding me so well, cheering me on to bounce back whenever i lose my sense of direction in life. The times we spent laughing together, talking about anything, crapping everytime, times that i would never forget, you made a difference in my life. I knew there was always someone i could go to whenever i had troubles, and let them all out, to feel much better afterwards. I can never thank you enough.

Sally - Although we weren't that close in sec 1, i remembered times when we would quarrel over small matters, times that i would "over-joke", times that we shared together, times well spent with you. We quarrelled, we laughed, we cried, we were always there for each other rain or shine.

Sylvia - Being with me almost my whole school life. Crapping and laughing like mad. Talked about guys to girls to les to gays. You making monkey, pig, donkey faces that makes you look even stupider, never fails to make me laugh.

Chu Yi - Being the baby among all of us, the one who makes people laugh. Times when we would misunderstand, but always forgave. Times when i would bully you, and you let me. Learn to stand up for yourself! Don't let me bully you so much! And of course, bringing a smile to my face with your bubbly self, whenever i'm with you.

Wynne - I don't know what happened and resulted in the drift among us. But i definitely remembered the times we spent together, having fun, laughing, eating and every other little things that seemed so minor but made differences.

Kai Ling - I would say i wasn't that close to you among the SLANTTERS, but of course, i would love to thank you as a friend, food you brought for us, remembering us. Remembering me, the chocolate lover.

Ruby - We've known each other barely 4 months, coming five. But we've definitely established a good friendship for a start. Hope it will continue to grow and deepen. We know it will.

Shu Yin/Wei Di/Elaina/Jia Xin - We crapped so much till i never knew there was this word 'crap' existed. I would definitely love to continue to build this friendship and grow together as good friends.

2/7 - The class i've spent with from a lost and innocent Sec 1 student. You guys brought me on track and continued life like never before. Times we spent together; just one word : unforgettable.

ZEST - The team that was always there. The bonds we shared. The trainings we've been through to be where we are today. The never ending "jia-yous" to spur each other on to perservere. The joy and tears we shared, the fear we had before each game played, the times we would feel dejected for letting our coach, our 2nd mom, Mrs Tan, down. Ms Teo a.k.a the monkey, sacrificing her precious time to watch our games, to coach us, for putting in effort to making this team stronger. Mrs Tan, spending so much and effort to build us, her time and heart in believing that we can do it. Never once did she gave up hope on us, only to look forward and proving that we can and we will be able to strive hard as a team.

SGSkaters - Skate khakis, the ones who would teach me, guide me, and build my burning passion to learn more and improve. No skate = No me.

6/3 '04 (Sze Xuan, Yuing Wei, Yi Shyuan, Shanna, Yi Ting, Fang Ting, Yu Kai, Tan Jin, Nat, Brandon, Leon, Tay Wei Bin, Hong Kiat, Eeron, Xiang Yang, Gerald and our form teachers Chen Lao Shi and Mrs Tan*previously miss Ee) - How can i ever forget you guys. Times we spent together were valuable now that we are all apart. Graduated together, learning that we would be seperated after PSLE. However believing that this friendships we had built upon would still continue and grow.

And of course last but not least, my parents.
Oh, i don't think that's necessary since they don't read this anyway. Ha! But of course my actions and everything could prove this.

I love you guys who have made such a huge difference in my life!