Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fun time!
This post is just pictures' time, since this blog is so lacking of pictures.
Although Sylvia will be 'killing' me, but yeah, those pictures are starring sylvia and chu yi when we were just chilling out and having fun in my house.

I was super bored and started playing with her 'lovely,perfect' hair. (looks like a dog right?)

The hungry girl, 'fatty', eating guiltily, cause she's so fat already.

Chu and Sylvia trying to act cute, although i think chu looks naturally cute while sylvia looks like -insertwordhere-

I think we could put a cockcroach in Sylvia's mouth, *shh!!

The big eyes are opened! while sylvia's teeth contrasts greatly with her face.

Oh my, look at her hair! Done proudly by jaccy! the chiobu of course, now where's the copyrighted sign..!


Haha, as you can see, she's trying to murder the camerawoman with the evil spas smile. Better stop taking her already!

Alright, last pic of her trying to act angry with me or more like the "hmph!"

I thought she was gonna kiss me =(

Trying to smile smile smile! =D

Ok, it seems like she cannot take me anymore cause i'm so so funny and cute.

She doesn't know i took this, so yeah, just shhhh! =D

OOoops, she realised i was snapping at her ass, so she started shaking and shaking it XD

Oh my, don't scare me!

FRIENDS FOREVER

Memories that will last~