Saturday, April 15, 2006

I had an amazing time yesterday.
Pictures tell a thousand words....
I'm looking spastic =X

Yu Kai and me, LOOK at the difference >.<

Wawa and me

The beautful sun setting...

The PIG FACE! its copyrighted!

She PAI-SEH and looked away after showing the pig side of her >.<


WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!??! She "shitted" all over her white pants and new shoes XD

Haha, look, we played since the sun was still in the sky, till it darkened till like don't know what. Bats flying at head level and all, screams heard, people FALLING off their bikes(who ah!!!), people breaking the seats of their bikes :\... loads more. It was definitely a fun time spent at ECP with unforgettable frens, Sze Xuan, Yuing Wei, Yu Kai, Tan Jin... =)

After that, i went on with the SGSkaters/Inline Culture chalet. It was as much fun, been a longgg time since i skated so much again!

No comments: