Sunday, May 21, 2006

I didn't know i could converse so well with adults. We seem to be able to click really well. HAHA. OK, that made me sound SO much older. I always thought i was like a kid in their eyes. You know, the typical. Small girl kind. 小妹妹 lah, in simple words. Proved me wrong loh.
Just now my mom brought me out have dinner with some stranger cause they got weren't familiar with our neighbourhood and were looking for a unit number. Then my mom happened to drive past and gave them directions and drove them right to the unit. It was actually just right behind my house only. Then they wanted to treat us dinner. So yeah, basically that happened.
And when i just met, they were a young couple. Both 27 years old. The girl had much in common with me in terms of food likings loh. And the guy's interests was basically similar to mine too. So we hit it off very well despite meeting for the first time. Chatted throughout loh. Chatted for more than an hour non stop. Didn't think i was that interesting in an adult's eyes. HAHHA. We were actually skipping from topics to topics lah. And good thing he had a sense of humour. I actually get bored talking to people who always keep a straight face. Get super 闲 one.
Then they were saying, wah...not bad ah... can actually converse so well with adults. My mom was chatting with the lady then i was talking to the guy ma. HAha xD It was cool lah.
So what i'm trying to say leh? Not much really. But i do enjoy my life being opened up to the outside world. You learn a lot talking to older people, cause they've been through much more than you did in life. You learn xi qu jing yan. Is that why i don't click that well with people my age at first sight?
Am i getting too old mentally? xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »