Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The past few days have been terrible! The weather is so $@&*&@*(#&(@ HOT!!!! In class i would be busy trying to stay calm and not feel restless because of the inbearable heat. My seat doesn't have a direct fan, which also mean, i don't get wind at all, only occasional breezes. BREEZES! get that! Ultra super duper gentle wind. OMG! So SO SOOO HOT!!!!!!! im dying!~

My results for Maths and Science and Chinese are all ROTTEN. ROTTEN, as in stinking smelly; not even worth having a look at it! So disappointed and sad with myself for not studying this term!! ERGH! theres a HUGE drop in my results. And yes i'm super dumb. i didn't study for the 70% science test at all -.- That was what made my science results so bad! i was doing well for the first 2 tests. Too late already to lah! No hope go IP liao. HAha, so i'm not bothered to go apply liao. Everything fail fail fail -.- ZzZZzZ

Training has started this week! It's not that bad as i thought it would be. Everyone were very afraid of Ms Lee. And there was a grave silence during the start of training, as if Ms Lee was gonna eat us up should there be a slight stir. It was super scary, made me so nervous about it! My lower body are aching so much! We did so much running and fitness and all.

Not much to update, i can't wait for school to end, but at the same time, i'm afraid of gettin back the results... dreading them. I can't wait to go hardcore skating during the June Hols!

No comments: