Thursday, June 08, 2006

Believe it or not. I nearly lost my precious little life last night.
I was slaloming at memorial, and got so damn pissed off by the stupid cones. They are not of equal distance. So i'd rather just slalom BESIDE the cones -.-
Yeah, Dave and me were so pissed xD But he was worse, he sat on floor and threw the cone, LOL.
After much consideration, i decided to go back myself by public transport. No more "chauffuer". =D
Followed Dave back to his house at Farrer Park. So Marcus, Shu Feng and i skated together with Dave through city area back towards Farrer Park. And on the way. We reached this particular red light. WHICH ME stupidly agreed with Dave to CHIONG AH. It was red light. Red man. So it was kinda a gamble. And just as we chiong-ed 1/3 of the road. It turned green light for the cars. Yes, this freaking car saw us and speeded and then HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. $*&&(@*@#*@ And it jammed brake. That driver was senseless. My heart nearly dropped out. The car was just a few metres away from Dave and me. Definitely a close one. Have to be more careful le xD

After that, went to Farrer Park MRT WITH MY SKATES ON. Since there wasn't any sign forbidding skates. Boarded the MRT with my skates and my stinky self. Think the passengers were simply just to tired to really bother me; cos it was already 11.30p.m. I was still anticipating some wierd stares from the older ones that it's dangerous to wear skates on trains -.- So yup. Definitely dangerous on skates; yet the feeling is sure GREAT! =D

No comments: