Tuesday, June 06, 2006

OK!
Back back back!
Today is the 1st day of my maths tuition. It was pretty good! I cleared some doubts. But i have to really say, practise practise practise and more practise. And yes, my tutor is drilling tan and me like siao. HAHA... RIGHT tannnnn? =P

So now, i'm here on a music hunt to select a song to train my slalom on for Slalomania 2006. And hopefully for Samsung Inline Event as well. Someone recommend me some upbeat song for my routine =D Just need a really short 1min30sec part of a song only. I would also like anyone who has the software/program to cut songs to contact me! Cut songs as in cut the some parts of the song up and edit and stuffs like that.

Yes! So i have many things to work towards to. My maths and slalom! =D
It's good to have goals to work towards to! HEHE

No comments: