Sunday, June 18, 2006

A dream far away but a passion burning long.

WOOT!~
I figured out some moves and transitions to make and perform them smoothly! It was an inspiration sia!! I was at Bedok Jetty with some of the skaters. Coincidentally saw Shu Feng at Jetty too. Asked around for cones and Shu Feng happened to have also! HAHA! Must thank her lei xD Got a lot of energy while at Jetty. Started slaloming and trying out a lot of different stuffs. And i anyhow do do, EHHH!!!! SIA LA!!!! My own legs started doing their own moves. And i was down there STUNNED. I could transit my moves so easily!!! HEHEHE< this is called hidden talent lor~
And then one of the figure skater who was with Shu Feng said i can make it for figure skating lor!! xD Ya ya, i know i'm talented. ^^ But then i'm not that interested in figure skating. It's also one of the most difficult kind of skating.
I found out that there were pros and cons also lah! My balance and leaning on edges aren't that good at all! Need loads more of practice!

I think it's some psychological and environment problem. Sometimes i see certain things, i have NO mood, NO energy, NO rhythm to slalom. But sometimes i feel a sudden burst of energy and start doing crazy things and i will be stunned that i could suddenly do it so well. WIERD?! Hahaha.
Alright enough about skating.

I wanna learn drums! Learn electric/accoustic guitar!
And how i wished i had a set of my very own drums at home =D With a sound proof room as a jamming area sia! SO cool lor~
I feel i'm much more sensitive to music nowadays.
I hear the instruments used to play in the background of the music. The main instruments and all. And then i try it out on guitar, go back to Studio to practise on the drums! Last time it was a totally different case! I was so insensitive, i had no idea what the person was singing, no idea what the instruments used were, no idea of the beats of the song. xD

EH! For saying so much, you know what!
I think it's not really about talent or whatsoever.
But more of; If there's a will, there's a way. Which is also determination and passion!!
So anyone and everyone if you've been hesitating to do something you've really wanted to do, JUST GO DO IT! Live's short you know. In a matter of few years, before you know it, you're already too old/too busy to enjoy :)

No comments: