Monday, June 26, 2006

I am so envious....
I was relaxing my mind looking out of my balcony with the soft breeze blowing in my face.
I could see the houses nearby from on top.
There was this particular corner terrace that caught my attention.
There was a checkers table at their long front porch, 2 sisters, prolly about 15-18 years old were playing with each other.
Their little brother was riding his bike at the porch.
Not long, their dad came home...
The maid opened the gate and he drove in... Out came 1 little girl, 2 little boys from the Lexus ES300 that he was driving; and they ran into the house joyfully after a day at school.
The girls and little brother called out "pa pa!" together...
He walked around his front porch, oh, i forgot to mention that there was a little pond at the side too.
So he went to feed his fishes...
Then moved on to seeing his girls play their checkers...
Before walking into the house for a hot shower and settle for dinner as a family...

An everyday routine i once used to have more than 4 years ago....no longer exist.......

2 comments:

Little Foot said...

*hugz*

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »