Thursday, June 29, 2006

My hands are aching so much that i barely even have the strength to do the simplest thing.
Today we had our first weights training. It's almost half killing my hands!! HAhaa..
Plus what ms lee called chest building. HAHa... supposed to EXPAND your chest. =Gosh.... it was super funny lah.

Anyway, i can barely even type properly now... my hands feel as if they are super heavy to lift up!! Biceps and triceps hurting so much.
I'm having a busy day today!
First it was school, then training and now i've gotta go for our project meeting.
Busy busy!

I can't wait for the weekends where i can relax and skate!
And class party @ ECP on monday!
Slalom time! BBQ time! time to get fatter! *though it seems like i can never get fat=
School is off to a good start, can see that a lot of people are really working hard for this term.
I believe i can do well in my studies with all the effort put in this term! Let's hope i don't end up disappointing myself =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »