Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm so shagged! My muscles are half-dead already.
They are aching like there's REALLY no tomorrow. I've strained too much on them! Poor things! Being tortured by their master.
Muahaha.
Let's not make it sound that bad, it's just the leg muscles.
But i really feel as if my legs are gonna collapse any moment.
It cannot be compared to netball.
Skating is even more hiong leh! xD
I feel the fatigue after a netball training. However, i've never felt this ache when i skate.
Probably skated too much and strained my muscles too much.

I have improved on my Slalom moves. But not so much of that.
Feel as if i've just went through a real physical training more than improving.
Hahaha.
Not that bad. Tried sitting moves. Can't execute any yet. Hehehe...


The way i thrash my own body is like nobody's business. HAIZ!!!
Can fall until my hand swollen. Chiong transit to a half powerslide, lost balance, slammed down on my left side; which caused my thighs and left wrist to kena the whole impact.
Haiyo!
Whole body pain here pain there. Like old woman liao le!!

I should consider getting some wrist guards. Maybe not so soon.
My right palm is freaking swollen and damn pain because of all the impacts that it takes when i fall.
I fall until i'm numbed to falling already...
Average people's reactions would be yelling and screaming in pain when they fall(on skates) as if it's the end of their life or they broke their entire leg off like that.
Haiyo. If i hear a guy screaming or yelling like that, what a turn off sia! Gay man!
Imagine that. Oh geeez!

Oh oH! Guess what!?
I kenna poked by a fork!!
yes, i know it's dumb. My mom used a fork to poke me cause i was irritating her like siao then she play play come poke.
Now my left wrist got 3 holes, skin came off, a super tiny little wound. CHILD ABUSE AH!!! HAHAHAH.

I am totally numb and "ignorance" of his existence.
I really wonder why sometimes even a child can think in a much mature way than an adult who's been through much more experiences.
I can't even bother to think about why he is like that!
He's already dead in my world; my life.
And very sadly, that's one of the 3 things that we can't change in life. Your parents, life, death.
Although i would love to change but it's impossible.
And i can't revert the situation because the problem doesn't lie with me.
It lies in within himself. And another thing for me to feel sad for is that he doesn't realise that.
I guess i still have about a 1% concern for him since i'm still bloggin about him. But oh well, just to vent my fustrations since it's difficult to be understandable unless you've been through it yourself.

I'm half excited half dreading to go back school. Dreading about the part where i gotta go through the same old routine every morning. Haiz...
Can there be a change? How can i spice up my morning life?
Maybe blast some technos when i wake up xD
Not a bad idea indeed. And what do i get later on? People in the house saying that i'm mad and crazy. WAHAHHA! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »