Saturday, June 24, 2006

I am currently very very irritated by a PEST.
This PEST keeps flying round and round me. Why can't the PEST just shoo?!
WTF. I am super pissed off and annoyed! I have a strong urge to slap this PEST. It's a psychological problem, don't IT needs counselling? 为什么勉强到这个地步! I am showing it damn clearly what i feel.
Do i really have to do to that extend where i will go by the hard way already...

Aye Aye! 美女烦恼男人,丑女烦恼读书。 Haha. Make sense lor. xD

Today went skating! Last time to skate during the weekdays. My ankles don't feel all that good today. My muscles are feeling wierd too! Eh?! haha!
School's starting again!
I have to really work hard and pia for the rest of the term already!
I have to have more self-discipline. Whenever i have this strong determination to study, i end up getting distracted and losing my focus. Hmmm.. i should be more focused and strong-willed about such things in future.
My mom is opening up her options to continue her studies and further it to getting an MBA cert because her company wants and feels she has the potential to be promoted.
I strongly encourage her to go for it.
Hehe.
Saying that you've not studied for years is just an excuse :) Every thing does not come easy my dear. Of course you have to sacrifice to achieve something yeah?
Just go for it and enjoy the satisfaction after that. Ah, the feeling's great. It's always great to earn things with your own efforts.
Let me recall. When was the last time i worked so hard just to achieve something i really want?

Prolly just recently during this year. The first term when i just started schooling again. I have never studied that hard in my life before. Seriously.
I worked towards ace-ing my subjects. Realised i'm a person with very high hopes. However, one bad thing to that is that i get too disappointed if i had worked so hard for it and i didn't achieve what i wanted.
One good example was PSLE. I aimed so high. Pinned my hopes to get above 260. End up getting 240+
My heart dropped when i collected my results. So i kinda learnt that i shouldn't aim so high. But it's in my blood. HEHE xD However, am trying to improve by aiming high, BUT making smaller goals along the way to achieve it step by step :)

I really don't wish to look back in my schooling years and regret that i've not studied because of reasons that aren't even called reasons; more of excuses.
Big dreams, big goals.
That's what we need in our life.
Depend on ourselves and no one else.

Talking about this. I recall reading "The Purpose Driven Life" or something like that. Can't really remember. How it talked about how different people are driven by different factors.
I think i'm more of a practical person; being the Virgo; Earth sign i guess. More logical and practical.
I'm driven by passion and money.
Ah, that's where its different from being greedy about money.
Passion is a whole different thing! i will of course choose a job which i have passion in and not drag the rest of my life doing something i dislike.
Use my passion and earn my own big bucks. Ah, what a great sense of fulfilment!

Hehe, i realised something about myself. I love to recollect all my memories and do my own self-reflection; constantly changing as a whole.
Quite not bad for an age like mine. But of course, i will always aim to be a better person and never stop that life-long goal.

Nothing in this world is worth to not treasure yourself. It's all in the mind.
Be strong and not let it be swayed with other emotions of others.
Self reminder eh. Ha!
Chill chill. I feel much better after typing this =)
Good night my lovely readers!