Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I seriously need a stress-reliever!
I don't even know i worked that hard until i stop working and the after effects are so overwhelming. The compressed feeling that i have in my head makes me so fustrated and i feel like just whacking something or someone and even myself. My forehead is burning hot and gonna explode anytime but there's no fever. ARGH! How long will this damn thing last.. i feel so pissed so fustrated of not being well.
I feel very out of breath easily. Today when i came out of the shower after a long sleep, i felt so breathless, like i've just ran finished a 100m sprint. Then my head was kinda spinning. Symptoms of low blood? Perhaps...That explains why half the time of my life, my face is almost like ghost..
I'm so scared of netball... I'm afraid of going for thur's training. It's like my sickness is on and off. Then i scared when i'm alright, i go ahead with training, and then after that, everything comes in again. And i'm so afraid to skip trainings. Afraid of the people, afraid of my fitness, afraid of the consequences. Why do i keep stressing myself so hard... I really need a break. Can anyone tell me how to stop your mind from thinking? I can't help it. I take deep breaths and relax myself then i start thinking of everything again. Then my head starts to hurt so much.
It's a good sign that i'm not coughing as much now. Flu's better too. The thing that bothers me is my headache..i can't do anything properly. =\ I even tripped over my own legs when i walk up and down stairs...not to mention even on flat ground. i feel so clumsy and drowsy, like no energy to walk no energy to do anything.
Please hurry let this month pass, let me not get into B'div, let me relax myself from all the deadlines of assignments. Just let me have back my old life k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »