Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh yeah...here comes this little 小鬼! It means cheeky girl la for people who can get eaten by bears and pandas in beijing because that particular one doesn't understand chinese even though that particular one is a chinese. SHeesh!
Thanks to every one who cared for me so much.
Let's start the long story for some puzzled few.
Last monday had dry cough, i thought it was just ok ok normal cough... maybe heatiness caused it. Oh yea. before that, i had this wierd wierd symptom where i had the tendency to keeep swallowing my saliva and feel nauseous. Tan was experiencing the same thing too.
After that it developed into a dry cough. And i lost my appetite. 2 days later. Here comes Mr and Mrs. Flu. FLooded my nose with water. =Friday was the part where i started having slightly serious migrane. Went home straight after school and realised had a fever. Not all lor! My cough developed into one with plegm le.
Saturday whole day cough like siao with fever running too. Sunday much better. And i was studying so hardly on Sunday.
Let's see.. i think i drew about 10 quadratic graphs consecutively. Please applaud for me! Do until so pek chek.
Then had to study for science. And i had no idea why. Started having migrane again. Then stopped studying.
Monday woke up at 5a.m and started studying for science.
Today sch was alright. That's when i it was after recess, first period. Wa seh!! Coughed like SIAO LIKE THAT. Cough until like gonna cough blood out. This is one of the worst coughs i ever experienced man. I coughed until i teared. And worse part was, the feeling was so bad that when i cough its like all my food are being forced out from the stomach.
I interuppted the lesson halfway, ran to toilet. Coughed until buay tahan liao. Want puke can feel puke but just never come out!!! Then i thought it was ok after spending abt 5 mins in the toilet. Went back class. WAH! same pattern again. Rushed into toilet with my hand signalling to teacher lol. This time really like want cough my lungs out. The experience is so so bad. Then dunno why... suddenly tanya rushed into toilet like so jing zhang like that. I see her face i also want laugh. Then the teacher also rushed into toilet. She musta seen how red and teary my face was from "geking" so much when i cough. Then she ask farah pack my bag. I dunno why lor.. but i was practically coughing and shivering with voice trembling and feeling damn cold on the outside and sweating at same time. =Went general office with tanya.. she SO CUTE LA... she felt my hands sooo cold then she was like rubbing rubbing rubbing like what ah.. molesting me like that. lol. xD Funny sia. then i see her face so worried i also want laugh.. gosh. Makes me realise that she SO caring horrrrr =P Thanks alot.
Thanks everyone for all your care and concern. i really appreciate it a lot. You guys know who you are :)
Oh i forgot to add that i have a very sexy voice with all the plegm, cough, and flu now. It sounds like zZzZZzZZz.

There's some fabulous sunset pics that i've taken but tooo lazy to upload. Maybe some other time. I gonna go rest and study early again! Take good care of yourselves people! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »