Monday, July 03, 2006

Just came back from class party BBQ!
Still quite high from the after effects =hahaha!
I'm actually not sunburnt!! While the rest are really like CHAO TA!!
Reached there after tuition with Tan, first thing was skate!! WIth Sylvia and Ruby the slow poke!
We skated from lagoon to Safra!
It isn't actually very long distance one lor~ But the hot midday sun made it seemed like we were hiking through the desert. Wait, hike;desert? HAHA... no link =Anyway, we were half dying through the fiery sun burning down at us. I felt like dying of thirst!!

After what seemed like eternity we finally reached Safra and went all the way back to Lagoon! Got a drink and had a rest.
Not long, we started the fire and bbq le!
Syafiqah started the fire while i was in charge of bbq-ing the food!
Then tanya the pro blackie took over after that. I must say she's not bad at doing the fire job!! She can go be a satay seller already! wahahahha!
And yes, i know everyone admits that the chicken wings were damn delicious! Only 2-3 weren't well cooked at some parts though.
Ms Della condemned me that i'm not a good cook! WTF FTW! Prove her wrong sia!
WAHAHA! so everyone MUST vote for me be chef for IAP children's party hor!!!!
AND ONE THING I DAMN angry about lor...
I said so clearly leave one bowl of the wings that i bbq-ed for the people who were mendling the fire and cooking the food. ANd WTF LOR!!!! Ruby and i went to toilet to wash our hands, when we came back, the bowl of wings, think got about 5-6 wings for tanya,ruby and me one!AND END UP LEFT 2 PATHETIC WINGS!!!! &$*@&*@(&# lor!!!! In the end tanya didnt get to eat any wings at all!!!!! So angry lah!! So inconsiderate!!! SHEEEESH! Then ruby was damn cute lah.. she down there keep trying to calm me down say behind just a food centre can go there and eat xD

Then we cleared and packed up. Oh yea! Abi stayed behind and cleared up all the mess lor! =D
okie.. enough of my "lor"s
haha...
Put on my skates after that and skated with Ruby back to her house.
Sort of like sent her back home! must thank me ruby boobie xD See, i dont want you to waste money on cab!
Mom came after a while, my foot and hands and me said bye to ruby when i left! WAHHAHA =X

No comments: