Saturday, July 29, 2006

Last night was a first hand experience for me at pooling! I should be proud since i picked up the basics of pool relatively fast and am still underage. xD Anyway, since the legal age to pool is 16, so i sneaked in with all adults. It was pretty safe cos they didn't check, erm, should i say they weren't even bothered to. Watched the adults play first 2 games, and tried to play when they kept urging me to TRY. And surprisingly i tried and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Even i was impressed myself that i could play that well for a first timer.
Oh, before that, we went for a seafood dinner. It was really delicious especially the large chilli and black pepper crabs that we had. And of course, my long-waited-been-craving-for-so-long sharksfin soup!! I mean, it's like i've last eaten it during Chinese New Year! And have been craving again since then. We were actually bidding farewell to one of my mom's colleague who was leaving the company.
One of them, guided me through the game. He really taught me a lot. He said i learnt very fast and played well once i got the hang of it =D And surprisingly again, i actually won a game lor. The last black ball went in damn sui! *because its jaccy-chiobu playing ma... xD

Alright. So today i went out with Ruby, Tanya, Sylvia, Chu to Sakae Sushi again. Oh, remember the time when i said i was never going there again. But oh well! =P Obviously, we went there to eat. All of us kinda like really stuff ourselves with sushi and more sushi. And we have the very usual crazying and siao charbo-ing going on. Many people were actually looking at us, who cares la... Laugh also cannot. See see see, very pretty issit must see so much. sheesh!
HAHAHA... anyway, we had loads of fun and i really enjoyed my time with you guys. Love every of you a lot! ;)