Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I've just experienced some sort of terrifying and horrifying and interesting encounter. It's not as exaggerated as it sounds but yeah. I found out something very interesting about the way lizards crawl.
Let me show some pictures to elaborate what i mean..



In the meantime while its uploading...
You realise that the webbed feet of lizards, those suction pads seem to come out and stick onto my wall about 1cm away from its feet. It seems as though it dropped something. However, when it crawls away from the spot, you realised that "thing" that they drop isn't there anymore. This is so amazing. And i had a really close up encounter with it.
THe pics that i had taken were very blurred because it was the full zoomed in of my cam. I'm scared of lizards. so that explains why im afraid of getting close to them. It was them who got close to me. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!