Monday, July 24, 2006

WAH! Today's Chinese Oral was BELY GOOT AH!!
To this date then i realised that i can't speak a proper sentence in mandarin. It was so damn comical! i really can't imagine if all the students taking the oral were to be recorded and filmed down and then replay to review their performance. I will laugh and die of laughter. I really don't have the face to call myself a higher mother tongue student. LOL. GOSH!! The scenes of me mixing up all the words just trying to phrase a sentence out. What can i say? FLUNK the thing already la. Chinese standard of Jacinda sucks. [well at least not as bad as the person who gets eaten up by pandas and bears in beijing because he doesn't even understand chinese.GAYMAGNET! WAHAHA. Cheer up la! :)]
Ok. So that was one thing enough to keep me laughing for the rest of my life for what i've said during the oral. ANyway! SHu yin the noob is really much pro-ded than me lor. I can't imagine she said something about the worm becoming a cocoon, then turning into a butterfly. Well what she was trying to say "turning a new leaf". OMG. Her imagination is really very good. I really really have no idea how she came out with that! >.<


It's been 2 weeks since i last skated. People, please be prepared to see me skate around Singapore soon enough! =D OR not only me but SGSkaters! The Roving Jam! Check us out : www.skate.sg/forum
=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Ambien missed dose national car rental blowjob party pool Ireland travel insurence refrigerators ge http://www.surveillance-5.info