Thursday, July 13, 2006

The week is coming to an end already. Wooo, thats fast!
I'm feeling as though Monday just started or this week just started only.
*cough cough* My head hurts a lot. I'm getting used to the pain already. *cough cough*
Argh! How come will pain ah..? Either i think too much of because i worry too much about a lot of things. But at times when i'm just relaxing and doing nothing. E.g before going to bed. My head still hurts. Wierd.
*cough cough* And my throat hurts so much! Been coughing since the start of this week. Now i know the feeling of having a dry cough. It sucks so much. At least a cough with phlegm isn't that bad because your throat doesn't have much friction against each other when you cough. But a dry cough is practically using a sand paper to rub on it and worsen the condition of the throat.
I've been practising Jay Chou - Qing Tian on the guitar every day! until my fingers are hurting now. The bones are kinda wierd. Like my 3rd finger is all the way straight at the end =\ I mean there's a joint there which makes your finger bend a little. I pressed the guitar strings too much until its all straight now. So pain! lol... Thats for all the determination i had in trying to get the right strumming for the song.
This week had maths and eng C.A. I put in a lot of effort for maths, i studied for english. Well, let's just hope the starting of these exams don't disappoint and discourage me.
We had our chinese compo too. One of the topics was on <珍惜拥有的--〉 direct translation - Treasuring what we have.
It was very similar to what i had blogged about in my previous post. THE THING IS> i typed that post in english, my thoughts were in english. And when i tried IN CHINESE, it just didn't work out the way i wanted. So the meaning and "feel" of the compo isn't really there and deep enough. =
Today we had friendly netball matches with UK and Australia's schools. It was cool. The experience was, well, i could say, once in a lifetime.
Obviously as we all know, eurasians are generally bigger phyisically and all. Furthermore, most of them are older than us, 15,16,17s year olds. Imagine that, we look like 9,10 year olds beside them!!! It was really comical. I couldn't help by noticing that majority were almost a head taller than most of our teamates. Gosh. But it was really fun! They were really friendly, as compared to Singaporeans, who are DAO like dunno what when we play friendlies with other schools. I like their accent too. Really strong englishy kind. One of the brunette reminds me of my American Born Chinese cousin who's living in the US now. She resembles her a lot. Thinking back, i miss my cousins in the US. It's been 4 years since i've last seen them. I miss my uncle and aunt too! Well, perhaps more of my uncle who's the eurasian. Cause, in his maternal side, meaning his Singaporean's niece and nephews, im the his only niece. So he loves me a lot =D Haha~!
Wondering when's the next time we will meet again :)