Monday, August 14, 2006

Found this quite amusing, ripped from Ruby's blog. The way she describes her dear friend, is so.. well judge it yourself =X

Those BOLD are very true. Those Italic are QUITE true but doesn't really make sense, and those normal fonts are just rants~ =D
She was from Kong Hwa School and now she is from Tanjong Katong GIRLS school,
She stays at upper paya lebar. & her house is super niceeee (: I only met jac this year & I love her a lot XD she is a little CRAZY, but she can be serious at times. She LOVES poking people's asses & boobs. I think because she doesn't like hers.Although she is like CRAZYYY & retarded, she is a very principled girl, caring, niceeee; understanding & she like got this PSYCHIC power that she can see what kind of person you are like from the first look. COOOL right! HAHA. And and and, she is understanding & caring. EXTREMELY. She can make my day, cheer me up when I am moody or bored. ;D she loves to skate. Mee too! (: she got me addicted to it. She loves photography. And she wants to be an interior designer. She got every thing all planned out already, unlike me. She wants to go into NAFA after secondary school. She is MADD. She has this CRAZY hair that loves to FLY! (: she has this habit of calling herself chiobu. I dunno if she is living in self denial or something else, but she is one hell of a thick skin babe! (: HHAHAHAH. She loves to force people to eat food. She loves bullying people. She likes small bags. And the first look when you look at her, you would think that she is this little innocent FREAKY nerdy girl in class that listens to all the lessons. But, watch out! She can coming SCREAMING like a hyena & sometimes, even STARE at you. And when she ever does that, just stare back. You might think that she is a lesbian who has a lesbian crush on you. But noooo, she is just playing around. And especially DURING LESSONS. This FRIEND of mine was from netball, she didn't like it at all. HAHA. she loves calling people names, but its always like a nick name or something. Either that, she is just being straightforward. She calls people dumbdumb, kuku, fat, ugly, black. Jac mummy is super super nice too! Cause her mummy is as crazy as her! HAHA. cat fighting in the morning, in the car, on the phone. Really no big no small. HAHA xDD she loves cooking & she dislikes people who bian her.like people who think that she don' have the ability to do something, but when she can, like my art teacher. She gives people the look if she doesn't like that person, or that person pissed her off. IF NOT, she just cant be bothered with that person, like just heck lo. JACJAC has a lot of nick names, they are ::: JACJAC, JACKY, JACCIE, jaCINda, JACCY, the pronounciation are all different, cant help it. HAHA. and she is the sports captain in my class. She likes interior design, okay,I mentioned that already. JACCY is quite cheena, but also not really, she just likes cheena songs, & her Chinese is way way WAY WAY better than mine! HAHA, she does not like it when I speak Chinese, cause its always wrong. HAHA. jac watches Chinese(Jap and English too) shows, sadly, not Korean shows. HAHA. JAC is well liked by the people in the class. She is like super FRIENDLY. (: but she hardly smiles in neoprints. Jac has NO, seriously, NO, NO PIGMENTS in her skin. I mean,got la. But its super LITTLE. She is super WHITTTEEEE! Pale like GHOST. FREAKKYY huh. Haha, she can never never ever turn black like another classmate of mine. HAHA. totally WHITE! She like to use her stomach muscles, cause I train her. (She has nice biceps, abs, calves and thighs muscles) I'll move towards her till she has to move backward & she will always almost fall down. HAHA. JAC is sporty. She likes playing the GUITAR and she has played QING TIAN on the guitar for more that 100 times. HAHA, limited songs. HAAH, she likes music. Like me, she laughs when I sing. She thinks its funny, but I do not. JAC has a habit of washing her hands before and after meal. HYGENIC right! Haha but but but, she wets other people' pinafore, at the butt after washing her hands. Treating our pinafore (at the ass) as her towel to dry her hands. MEAN. JAC is a GREAT listener. I love talking all my troubles and problems with her. HEE. jac is a GREAT ADVISOR. a great TEACHER. haha, she teaches me skating, but i am such a lousy student. haha, dont wanna learn. but now, i want to learn! HAAH. ;DDDD okay.
yeah, so to end my this long post of JACJAC, JAC is NICE, wonderful, CARING , CRAZY, MAD, PERVERTIC, COOL, HIP, UNDERSTANDING UNDERSTANDING AND UNDERSTANDING. & last of all, she is a GREAT friend!


Just a note of reminder to dear readers out there to not conclude anything about me so soon yet. =)

No comments: