Thursday, August 17, 2006

I can conclude this term that's coming to an end in a light and happy mood!~
Everything's running all well, and i'm glad to a very large extend. Results are out, i'm quite happy with them! =) All thanks to my hard work and effort which Sally noticed that.. ;)
English - 73. something
Higher Chinese - 69.25 (this is especially stupid. 0.75 to A2 -.-)
Maths - 67.3
Science - 67. something
Yes, i'm happy and feeling quite stupid too. Cos everything is so near to the next higher grade!
Next target - ALL As! =) I can do it! It's definitely a great improvement from the previous term where i either failed or just pass cos i slacked through the term. -.-

Oh yeah~ Cross country is up next with Zany Parade. Think my upcoming posts are gonna be picture filled with Zany Parade pictures. Dress up and be pretty people, you're gonna be on cam =D
I can't bear for our class to split at the end of the year. Think about it, i suppose our class is one of the only with the nice type of people inside. Well, no offence, but i seriously do think so in my opinion. I'm so gonna miss all of you guys. We shared so much happy and sad moments all together. We broke so many records~ Of course they are crazy and lame ones la. All in all, i love 2/7 alot alot.

At the same time, i feel quite disappointed in certain people which i have pinned a certain hope on them. I feel sad. really. Maybe i have high expectations? Or they just don't hit what i want. Oh well, people have been coming and going out of my life, just a matter of getting used to what's happening. Cos nothing lasts forever~

No comments: