Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hey, i'm very curious of how old people think i am at first sight. I've had ridiculour answers before. My age has always been on the higher side, like 16-19. 19 has been my highest record so far. Most average answers would be 16. After that, would be "you're in JC already right?" I can almost nearly faint on the spot. Do i look THAT matured? or old?
Imagine this, if i'm 14 right now, people thinks im 18. What about when i'm 20; people will think i'm 30 already. AHHHH~! NOoo! This can't be happening! Gosh. People judge by the way i behave or my face? If the way i behave, then it isn't so bad. But if it's my face..... ; Curious to find out. Heh.

Cross country wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. It was 3km, but felt like 2.4. However, i was panting heavily towards the end. No training for 3 weeks already, whatcha expect? Came in 24th. Quite bad leh, considering that i'm a sports person loh. Was feeling quite sian throughout the whole event, cause half the time we were waiting for dismissal.

I feel my level of tolerance has greatly dropped. Or should i say, its more of like a 'sigh~' and speechless later on. I must stop comparing teens with adults. It just doesn't go that way.

No comments: