Monday, August 21, 2006

It's soo good going back to those childhood times! I remember back in Telok Kurau where i had the most memories(both good and bad) and most of the growing up there...with the sand-filled playground and my favourite swing. Just not long, we were at Steph's playground playing 'Ice & water', think the last time i was playing that was 2 years back. And of course, my favourite. The Swing! I used to be able to sit on the swing for quite a long time! Now, (think i'm growing old), i get this wierd feeling of my heart dropping out and nauseous and giddyness whenever i sit on a swing. Awww~
Screamed and ran about like 5 year olds, it was so much fun. Next was cartoons...and then snacks and chips. Lol! I really feel as if i'm rewinding back time again. Being a child is so much fun. No worries, nothing. Nothing at all. =)

No comments: