Friday, August 04, 2006

Why have i become so vulgar recently? I keep using the f word to vent my anger. RAWRRRRRRR!!! Beware~
Haha...should control myself. Didn't mean that to happen..shouldn't be happening too.

By the way, I have come to a very good conclusion about my life. Not so soon about my whole life, but currently up till now. I have 2 very splitting lives. One's a living hell and one that is filled with happiness. The warmth and love i feel happens in the day and hell starts setting in at night. It sounds as drama as it is. I appreciate all the love i can feel in school from my friends, my loved ones, in fact, everyone except one person. And that person is enough to create that living hell for me. I feel like the luckiest person on Earth in the day and the worst in the night. This is so contradicting, and yet ever so true.It's quite hard for me to believe, i could actually withstand all these nonsense from him since 2 years back. Though, i must say, i've broke down a few rare times in between. It's been 2 long years. 2 years that seemed like it's been happening since a decade ago already. My once lovely home in the day turns into a prison in the night. Just take it that i'm the inmate. I get restricted to do what i want. And restricted to the most ridiculous things; things that i don't even have the face to even name them. What am i? A worker or a child? I find it very hard to differentiate the way you treat a worker and your child. I find it ridiculously amusing that the way you think is totally incomparable to even a toddler. Eh, great life with you around, let's see who can stand this till the end. There's only a winner at the end of the day; Let it be me. Considering that the amount of patience of mine is proudly to be said, 200 times more than your tiny puny amount.

No comments: