Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Like the crazy hunger thing isn't enough for me, i think i'm sleep "deprived" too. I feel like sleeping almost whenever i'm not doing anything...well, anything that's productive. I think i'm starting be pignified and not personified. Ha! The computer is definitely one of the greatest and IMHO distracting inventions on Earth.... because whenever i get the motivation to bury myself in those piles of books, my eyes just get glued right onto the screen. Damn! Any good & workable advice for this poor girl?
Let's see, i've not ran for weeks! More than a month already, i suppose. All my usual stamina has definitely plunged. And no, i don't want that to happen! So lazy to go for a run. Not that i've found any good place to go running anyway.
Oh, and i think most of you, or maybe just for those less observant ones, have noticed that my knees are not growing properly...in my opinion. Well, you see, they are not the typical straight kinda knees, but i have smaller knee caps that protrudes in sideways. I do think my legs are starting to look like a guy's. So... unfeminine. That is, in the case for a girl's lah. We were just comparing our legs in class, (for i dunno what reasons). I've been told many times that my knees are wierd. I can feel them acting wierd too. Times when i feel just some sharp pains in the joints for whatever reasons even if it's just normal standing and not even moving. Hmmmm. I think netball is detrimental to my knees.
Oh by the way, the brain is a very strong and amazing organ. People have said whenever they are in their sleep... and dreaming in an environment where they almost nearly die, but just at the moment when they are gonna be killed for whatever reasons, they get jolted out of their sleep. Is that a way of the brain telling us that the soul is not ready to accept being 'dead' ? Personally, i've never had any dreams in a longggggggggg time. (Obviously, that means i always have good nights) Even if i do dream, the next day, i'll just have no recollection of what i dreamt of. However i do notice something that before i sleep, and if i have been pondering/thinking/missing/wondering or whatever vocab along that line very deeply, i will dream of that something/someone/some place. But those dreams are always very unreal...things that will never happen in reality. So let's say if i miss someone terribly, i will end up dreaming of that person, and some of the time i will end up crying. Wierd? And i don't know why i will cry. But it's not common... so i guess it's just a phase of letting out the chemicals in me cos' i rarely cry.
I've changed certain impressions of certain people recently. Some has changed for the better, some for the worse. Good for those who changed for the better, you guys should know yourselves very clearly on this one. Well, and for the worse? I dunno. It's something that i've decided not to care too much about anyway.. i hope.

No comments: