Thursday, September 28, 2006

Solutions?

Trying to identify and clarify exactly what is bothering me. Expose the belief behind my emotion or bad feeling. Maybe i can try and open the door to my heart, the beliefs i've acquired will fall away and my true feelings will become evident. Who i'm really am?


"What am I unhappy about?"

Not being myself. I hate myself for not being myself. It's as if there's this layer of pressure is pressing me down to not being able to be myself because of it.

"What is it about that, that makes me unhappy?"

It bothers me because of it's presence.

"Why am I unhappy about that?"

I don't like to be acting like someone else i'm not.

"What would it mean if I were not unhappy about that?"

It would mean that i get very fustrated with myself and naturally vent it on others.

"What am I afraid it would mean if I were not unhappy about that?"

Well, possibly i'm giving others a different perception that i don't want to. That kinda perception should not exist nor happen.

"Why would it have to mean that?"

Maybe it's time to let go some of my beliefs.


If i believe something is bad, i feel bad about it. If i believe something is good, i feel good about it. If i believe that something is neither good nor bad, i don’t have any feelings one way or the other. Most importantly, if i believe that if i were to feel happy in any given situation that it would somehow be bad form, then naturally, i won’t feel good. I'm are now on the threshold, about to take a new step towards being who i want to be. It’s my choice.

I'm hoping to be very sure and clear on my path of thoughts, perhaps this shall be my constant reminder. People changes, time changes, i change myself... for the better. Hopefully, i'm guiding myself in the right direction. It's time to really let go some of my beliefs and just be... myself and be happy.

All unhappiness is the fear that we have a bad attitude for ourselves. We are afraid that something proves we are bad for ourselves in the sense that we are in some way against what we are for, and for what we are against. We are afraid that we have a self-defeating attitude.

The fear that we have a bad, or self-defeating, attitude is the same as distrusting the very source or cause of our motivation. We are unhappy when we believe our very life, our heart, our self is against all that we live for; our personal happiness.

Happiness is the freedom to be as we are, however we are; richer or poorer, in sickness or in health, gaining or losing, succeeding or failing, wanting or not wanting, approving or not approving, forever. Happy is what we are and what we'll be if we don't believe we are wrong to be as we are.

Maybe i've unlocked that door to my heart, hopefully i will be much better.

No comments: