Friday, September 29, 2006

Wah, these few days, Joe that crazy guy, give so much maths work. I do until i really wanna cry! T.T
His drilling is really driving me nuts. My head feels a million tonne, my eyes are tearing, and i feel so pek chek and stress. You know i feel like knocking the nuts out of me. Bang!! and die. Hahaha.
Today's english paper was quite alright, lots of spare time to daydream about other stuffs. I'm getting more and more pissed with that teacher. My god! I really don't know how else you can describe a teacher, when invigilating, she can just sit right in front of the class, slouch a little, then start untiying her long skirt and adjust them. MY GOSH!! I really felt like fainting can!! Then she even lifted up her shirt a little so that she can see where she's tying. I saw her ZZZ stomach, so many stretch lines, so black, so sianzzz.
I know this is crap. LOL. But!! Oh my god!!! Peng-san sia.
Where got teacher like that one?!?!? I know she thinks that she's the only one in the class, but, ok enough, i've exclaimed enough. Wahaha!~

Another thing happened during the paper 2. Someone was snoring so damn loudly. It tickled me so much lar. The whole class was so quiet, then suddenly you hear a very distinctive snoring sound. I was trying to hard to contain my laughter!

Today is a crappy mathy day. Tommorrow will be just another mathy day again, maths make me go mad! arghhhhhhhh! Save meee!

No comments: