Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is just quite closely related from the previous post.
Actually, i feel i have much to congratulate for myself, and more importantly, my mind, though small and young, they have been containing too much thoughts and holding out for so long.
I can gladly know where all my freaking headaches come from now. Great. They hurt every single minute even when i'm not doing anything...well, unless i sleep, i feel much better. But once i wake, it's just returning back to the orginal torture state again. I need a good head massage... awww.

Hey, look, so much for complaining, i'm actually quite surprised that even adults look up to me. I think my mom have realised that i've changed a whole lot recently, my thinking's all different and much matured compared to last time. When we went out for dinner on that night, her colleague was actually 'asking' how to deal with office politics. Simple. My answer was very simple.

How do you deal with stress and pressure from your superiors? When they tell you to do this, and the next moment, they start scolding you for doing it. Ironic. It puts the person who's doing the job in a very difficult position. And then other colleagues will start the gossips and jealousy will be roused from then on.. favouritsm and so forth.
I have been "trained" since young to withstand all these shit already. By whom? My dad. Whether we did things right or wrong, whether they were unreasonable; we get a lashing from him all the same...until i'm able to take it as though it's nothing. Things happen too much until we numb from them. This is a very good life skill to learn. Though, it takes very strong mental power to treat it as a life skill. Some people give up along the way.

Speaking about that, that's always why, i detest people who show me face/attitude for no good reason. Because i feel, i've already had had more than enough, be it at home or what, so please stop all this. I have zero tolerance level for such. Some people may wonder why i get so easily pissed off by such people, there you go. I've had enough, more than enough, so i just wanna live my own peaceful happy life.



Ok back to topic.
Imagine when you go out to the working society, you'll definitely get scolded for no good reasons, taken for granted, being ordered around. Some people cannot take it, it's the same as 看不开。 Then again, such things take time to learn, to pick up, to see, to feel, to hear. It's not just a simple snap of fingers and we get the true meaning of it overnight.


I think we are meant to live much more than this. I feel it's getting very pathetic. I hear so much every day. About financial matters, stress, quarrels, pressures.
The only thing i feel so sad and disappointed about is the state of what my family has become of.
The conversation between my mom and dad is always something just about another financial matter, if not, family problems about this and that, if not quarrels. And the tone both of them use, is just like a matchstick, waiting; ready to be lighted any moment.
The conversation i mean, quarrel, between my brother and dad always revolve around studies and nothing else. If not my dad starts cursing my brother that he will end up in jail or what not. It's as if i'm the only one holding the whole family together. If not for my brother and i, my mom would have just left all this mess a long time ago. Don't you think it's so pathetic that a once happy family has ended up in such a way? Even i strongly feel so. The root of the problem is actually very simple. But we human, always think with such complexity and make something that is so small into another big mountain. It's such a shame. Too proud to lose? And the problem will just continue forever with no ending. Why can't we all just let go and live our lives for something more purposeful?
I hope those buggers out there start realising that life is not all about a certain thing only. And once again, my favourite phrase: Look at the big picture.
You will find many other opportunities out there.

No comments: