Thursday, October 19, 2006

Final Year

I can start to kill treat myself (to some good food and great fun) for the way-below expected results i'm getting. Time to move on and learn from my mistakes. Great idea JX, great idea. And i can't believe you're still scoring better than me though we used the same method. Damn!
I'm so looking forward to the next year to working even harder and proving myself wrong. But first, i've gotta get through to the selections for subject combinations, hoping to get my first choice:
- English
- HCL
- A and E Maths
- Pure Chem, pure Physics
- Pure History
- Compulsory SS
- Elective Lit. OR Geog.

But still have yet to figure out the 2 of my other options. Though i'm not hoping to get anywhere very far as yet with my mediocre results, (blame the school for their high standard xD; or, i'm just not coping up very well).

Heh, but who knows? I can foresee that 2007 would be a very difficult year for me. Loads of studying; studying much harder, plus pursuing my interest in ID. Like i said before, it would be great if both sides have a smooth sailing journey for me; BUT, obviously that's near to impossible so i'm not pinning high hopes that it would be one.
But i'm definitely all geared up and ready to face new challenges in the new year! Muahahaha! =D
Just as how hot and energy-bursting the race car is, maybe that can be compared to the amount of determination and passion i have =D


Credits -

Picture taken from www.comptechusa.com

On a side note, though i'm still very optimistic about it, i still feel very bad that i've let down so many people around me, oh well... i'm so gonna prove to everyone else that i won't be stuck at that level. =)

No comments: