Friday, October 20, 2006

Sometimes, or perhaps, most of the time, it's not a good thing for me by the way my mind functions.
It's as if i'm just hanging somewhere, in between not being accepted into anywhere. Too old for my age and too young for the older ones.
I've tried to drop to lower levels, notice, i tried. But can't. I just cannot accept it. And then, the old ones, ha! Age discrimination. Damn pek chek being me. Yes, have fun, mindless fun, childish fun... we're all there for each other in all the happy times. When difficult times come by, the whole situation changes drastically. It's as if the bond we once shared, breaks off just like that.
Dilema... dilema.

NAH! Of course i will continue being just the way i love myself to be. My mind is great, and my personality is unique. Accept me just the way i am and i will definitely love you inside outtt!

Not that i don't have good friends around me; i do observe, it's totally different when care and concern comes from a true friend. The sincerity is present. It's strong and deep, a feeling it is.
But, it's rare.

Many things i've said before, not many have understood the meanings of it yet. It may seem all crap and shit right now, maybe once we all grow up and look back. "Hey, why didn't i understand this whole thing earlier? Maybe i wouldn't need to suffer so much right now, if i did..." By then, it'd be tooooo damn late to regret.

And another thing, i've been experiencing for a longgggg time.
Notice guys always say sweet nothings for the first few period of time when they just got to know new friends (particularly to the opposite gender). They act as if they are so damn bloody concerned about our welfare and shit, but no, after a week or 2, at the very most, they start turning ugly once you don't give in to them. Maybe it's the pride they have, maybe they can't accept losing, but, is that a very good way in dealing with inter-personal relationships? Their PR skills sucks lar!~ Why some people understand and learn faster than others. While some always remain down there, being a 井底之蛙,acting like they know everything.
Give me a break man~ Come on, we need stronger personalities out there, not wimps!

No comments: