Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2006

Reflecting back on 2006. Wonderful year of ups and downs.

Starting from school, term 1 has been down, term 2 up, term 3 down, term 4 same. That's my academic results. Oh well, wonder if it's the psychological thing in me. After working so hard for a term, tend to slack off for the next term, thinking i'm all good, i will do well again. Complacent!

Friends, we've definitely gone through so much together. Some people cried, forgotten if i've cried before, i doubt so though. I even made some people cry... hurtful. Not forgetting how much fun we had all together as a clique. Coming from different backgrounds each one of us, yet we managed to close the gap and be that close, sharing everything. The gossips, the eviillll plans to bully/sabo each other... HA! 2 years being together... some of us will be heading different paths, some ending up in the same class. Friendships will drift, it's a matter of oneself putting in the effort to keep it going, the future beholds. I have no idea what will happen too. As long as everyone keep an open mind about it, everything will be optimistic.
Another year older for everyone, we've definitely grown up from the past, learnt from the mistakes, reflected and moved on. People advance at different paces, i've learnt to give and take... we can't expect the world to be moving with you. People come and go... learn to 拿得起;放得下. Holding on will not do anyone any good... perhaps the memorable experiences we hold on to... move on and be a better person.
Each and every one of us will judge someone from their past actions/mistakes, hoping everyone will be keeping an open mind and view whoever you had grudges against the past year very open mindedly. Everyone deserves second chances. Everyone wants to change for the better. Be it in school, in society, in personal life.

Netball... something raw and fresh for me. It's the peak where we shared all the achievements and proud moments together, then, we had the downs where we cried as a team (yet again, i didn't cry when everyone else did... tsktsk) It's all over now. Tried it, gained from it, moved on. All the memories will be kept, no worries. How much we went through all together, how much each of us perservered throughout, pushing ourselves to the limits each time. Zest!


Personal life... every year, we grow up again, i suppose my pace of growing up is: 1 year in reality = 3 years in mentality. It started at that rate since last year. However, i must stress that no matter how mature i am, or i may appear to be, there are certain areas in life that i will never experience as a fourteen-year-old. Time may be the key factor, however, i'm still enjoying my youth, and it's a good sign.
Oh well, perhaps i've been exposed to the outside world too soon. The reins are off me, in a way, it's very good for the upbringing of one. Yet again, it's the stress that we have to prove that this way of upbringing is right. So many reckon it's still not time for such a young girl to be let go so soon, as much as i beg to differ because there are still too much factors in it, it's really up to individual to decide our paths. I've laid a very clear path for myself, something i'm proud of. Knowing what we want, striving to achieve, the satisfaction, sense of achievement, a feeling ever so lasting and warm.

Skating...has been a part of me for a year now. It's all those happy moments.. quiet moments, times i push myself so hard to do something... and then the end result is very heartwarming. How much i've learnt through skating... i definitely owe it to all the friendly skaters we have in this skating community. Looking forward to newer experiences on skates =D


No one has ever opened up my heart so much before... 2006 has been very memorable... i've had so many first experiences, moments that i will never forget in my life. Etched in my heart... in my mind(it'll be too exaggerating to go on with 'in my soul' HA!) I'm looking forward to the future, what we will see together, what we will go through together as well. It will be a challenge for each of us individually. How we see each problem faced, how we cope with it. The test of time, the test of the power of love. =)

The end of the year zoomed past so fast, i've not had the chance to sit down and take in the moments. Enjoying every bit of the holiday. Been a long time since i posted a decent post. Some parts of the year, 让我又爱又恨, another year has passed yet again. This blog is a year old. A year of memories kept in it... Happy 1st year anniversary to the memory stored of jacjac's.

Wishing everyone a good year ahead, keep your heads up! Lady luck will be with us~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

I was looking for ways that would help me get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger, I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!!
In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I was wondering why is it 2005 instead of 2006. Anyway, You changed my life too...i've never "opened" up so much to anybody in my life too. Let's go through the test of time together... love.