Friday, December 01, 2006

Good news - My tailbone is getting soooo much better over the past 2 days. Thanks to Zheng Gu Shui (some chinese medication). Hopefully i'm able to skate tomorrow. No, i mean, i will skate tomorrow already! Keke...

Bad news - I haven't been eating yummylicious food for the entire week. Neither have i stepped out of my house. How exciting it is to stay home 24/7 facing the computer.

Oh yeah, staying home isn't all that bad either. I've picked up some skills for computing, learnt new stuffs about the computer and its hardwares. Not that bad either.
Now, i'm itching to learn Photoshop, get PS CS2, get a SLR cam (not so soon anyway), get an acoustic guitar(heh...christmas is comingggg).
I know this is crazy, but i'm also itching to get my new books for sec 3. Hehehee.... Geek. I don't mind, i look like one anyway. Wahahaha... =p

Hmmm, i'm half excited to go back to school to meet crazy people again, yet half reluctant cos' i haven't skated enough. If only we can balance all these 2 so perfectly. BUT, nahhhhh, something always has to come first. Pirorities.

Anyway, i don't see what's so bad about being philosophical. That means wisdom, enlightenment, equanimity and so many other good traits. I don't see what age has got to do with someone's mentality. God knows, some adults in their 20s i see out there are behaving like tweens. Maturity definitely doesn't come with age. It's how we've been brought up, what we've been taught, what we've chose to learn, what we choose to hear and listen(notice the difference between hearing something and listening to something), how we react to what that have been taught. Do we accept everything we see at face value? Or do we actually give thoughts to it as to why, how or what.
If someone has a problem with that, not that i will change myself or anything; because i will just continue as what i deem fit. =) As long as i'm not hurting anyone along the process, and just voicing out my thoughts, it's the readers' choice to accept it at face value or correct me along the way, because i know i may not be entirely correct in some of my speculations or personal opinions.

Do drop me a comment if you strongly feel you have something to tell me, be it positive or negative.

No comments: