Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Searching for answers...

My life's a zillion times better than the billions out there in this world.

But somehow... i don't know why; there is this dark, hollow empty feeling in me somewhere tugging from time to time.

Short-lived motivations and constant 'back-to-reality' reminders keep me going.

If one part of me fell away, i don't know how i'll cope. I really don't know.


Other than that, it's a pleasure to have old memories coming back, old fun relived again.
Past that can't be rewind and only remain in memories forever...
I know it's quite emotional right now.
I bury myself in storybooks to pass time.
I haven't been studying, cos' i can't focus and my willpower's running pretty low. How?

The horror begins next week.

P.S Chanel is a walking laughing machine. She goes everywhere with her maniac laughter that never fails to cheer my day. Ho, i know you've been waiting for this, thanks girl.

No comments: