Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Fun~

The best way to celebrate after the exams?

Party! Party! And more funnnn!

It was a blast today. Ya, blast my skin and face. Wanted to be tanned so badly but ended up being not very tanned, or, matter of factly, not tanned.

Had a great great time gorging food down myself, i don't know what's with me and stephie's house's food, but they seem to have a connection. Ha ha!

How can i forget that we all had such a big time clowning around. Acting like kids all over again. Yelling, screaming and bullying the same loser.
Oh not forgetting the "Honey, if you really love me, would you smile?" game.
Gosh, i think i rock at that. Best perv around again as usual. HAHA! That's a wrong name to uphold man.

We took tons of pictures. Bonded the seveners way. I think no one else except seveners understand that kinda connection we share. It's special.

I always feel so 100% of myself when i hang around with you guys. You guys bring out the best in me.

No comments: