Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kinda crazy

This is very weird for a 'normal fully functional' teen student to be saying this, but, i actually find joy in studying for the mid years. (I can hear heads dropping onto the grounds and eyes popping out!)
When i study and revise for the first time, just specially for the mid years, i realised it ain't all that difficult. I know, people think i go home every day straight after school, cos i revise my school work, but oh no, that's just so wrong. Half the time i don't study at home. Actually, that's most of the time. Haha!
Then, after revising everything, and looking through my past work. I realised how careless my mistakes were, and everything weren't all that difficult after all.
Even so, after realising studying ain't that hard, i still have a lazy bone in me.

Revising last minute still ownz big time, for me, at least.

No comments: