Saturday, May 05, 2007

Fly fly away

Time flies in the blink of an eye! 5 more days to 5 months... keke.
And 2 more weeks to the end of term 2!

Life's haven't been changing much since i've gotten used to it. It's quite a joy being busy busy with my life that i forgot about the time. Guess when i'll be 16? 16! That's next year. Ha ha. And just when i thought i'd be 12, going on 13 to a Sec school. Or 6? going on to Primary school! xD

I realised with constant reminders i'm starting to change my attitude, then my habits, and slowly my lifestyle. Of course, to a better life. I'm somewhere 5% of achieving that eternal peace which i still can't. Ha ha. I still get easily irritated somehow when i'm suffering from some emo crap.

And another thing that i learnt: not to think too much about the future.
It sounds quite wrong coming out from me, cos' i know people expect me to think perhaps, 5-10 years ahead already. Then i realised, we are living in the present. Why think so much about the future? Aims and goals of where you will be, that's logical to have goals and aims to work towards to. But other than that, predicting your future and expecting this and that from the future, is quite out of point. Most of the time, one will end up disappointing oneself only.
We're not living in the past, nor the future. We are living in the present. So why not give your 100% attention to enjoying the present and living in the moment. Hehe. I will quit fast forwarding myself so much that i'm missing out on all the good things that's happening in my life right now.

However, with that glimmer of hope where my goals and dreams lie in the distance...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...who say honeymoon period only applies for the first 3 mths.

i am still feeling it every moment!!....la ala allalalaa...

sunday morning in the office is so peaceful...HIAK~!

jacjac® said...

Since when i said it applies to first 3 months only huh kuku? =p I'm just counting up to 5 months ma. Ha ha ha. You really blur blur kuku one leh. HAHAA! =p

Ya peaceful?
Fancy working on a sunday, gou FUN right? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

not you say...its a general saying around the woooooooooorld.

woooohoooooo~!

ya, working on a sunday is super fun...very fun!!!