Friday, June 15, 2007

Kid/adult?

Y'know what's the bad thing about being stuck in between? Labelled teen, yet not really one. Labelled kid, yet not one either. Labelled adult, too young to be.
What am i supposed to be. Maybe that's why they say it's this stage where all the girls and boys always get confused, ending up in the wrong direction.

Because people from everywhere expects me to be all roles rolled in one body and mind. So tiring.
So am i supposed to be a cute little kiddie? happy go lucky? or a teen with the emo shit? or adult with loads of understanding and experience?
Aiya, so confusing. This age sucks. Cos you got no where to go. Too old to fit into kids' world, because they are just too cute and naive. Too young to fit into adults' world, because they call you a minor.
Don't you think i should just kill myself and wrap myself up like a mummy and wait till it's time where i finally end up somewhere.

Prim and proper to lift my head and lead the life.

I still have to carry on my life for now.

No comments: