Saturday, June 16, 2007

Negativity

If a smile could wipe away the fears;
if a sorry could make up for all the hurt caused.

I'd be free...

Now i can't even forgive myself, what more forget?
Am i the only one feeling it?
The more i give myself away, the more pain is inflicted.

What should i do...?

We all agree that certain things can't be undone.
They can be forgiven, but they are never forgotten.
Who has the courage to forgive and to forget as well?

I haven't found my courage, yet.
And it's eating my heart up...
Who'll save me?


Everything is happening so fast now.
When it doesn't come, nothing happens at all.
When it's time, everything comes at once.
There are so many interested buyers for the house.
And we didn't even have the time to look out for new houses to move into.
The life ahead definitely seems very unpredictable.
Will a new saga start again, or will my peace finally set in...

No comments: