Monday, June 25, 2007

Term 3

The June holidays just flew by like nobody's business! I didn't even have time to sleep late every single day because of work. Great. But it's ok. I never allow my physical state of mind to slack else i will be dozing off in class for the first month or so i think. Hehe.

I'm surprised i earned more than half a k just in 3 weeks of work! And it's less than 15 working days cos' i don't work every single day. Not bad huh.
Working is totally different from studying.
When you need a break from studying you just stop and nap.

But when you are working and it's office hours, better not let your boss catch you skiving. And bosses love their employees to be very on the ball, task oriented. Give a task, expect immediate response. Trains me to work at an accelerated speed mentally and physically. Perhaps it'll do me some good in my studies as well!~

I didn't even study at all during the holidays and today, i realised i forgot almost nearly everything we learnt. Gosh.

Another difference in work and study again. When you are out of school, you still worry about the homework, the exams and projects. But when you come out of office, you just wipe them out of your mind and relax. Go back to office then stress again. Hahaha~
Term 3 - 10 weeks to prove of my self-worth man.
I want to surprise myself with how much i can achieve. Hehee.
That's what i like about new starts and beginnings.
Feel so fresh and alive. Okay, not very since i'm panicking now that i forgot what we covered in term 1 and 2. -.-'''
Bless me and my mind. Going into war zone again~

No comments: