Thursday, June 21, 2007

ZooooooOoOoo - 20/06/07

Today's EXCURSION TO THE ZOOOOO AND NIGHT SAFARI was so excitinggg.
Ya, that's cos' i'm scared of the animals and end up exciting myself more than half the time. Hahaha!

I know all of you guys are so jealous i get to go the ZOO and NIGHT SAFARI! *evil laughter* bwaahaha~

I shan't talk much. Pictures speak a thousand words. Damn tired
to type liao. I think we've covered at least 10km of walking today? Or more? Cos' we covered every inch of the zoo and every bit of the night safari. We went in at 12.30p.m, came out at 10.50p.m. PHooooOo~ So bonding hor. Kekeke.
Horsey thinks my hair smells damn nice. Attracted. A GUY; and a horse. Not bad. =p
"I fart at your face then you know..."

"I know my stomach damn sexy..."

"I'm shyyyy already la... don't peep at my *ahem* ku ku jiaoooo"


This thousand year old, i mean, century year old tortoise was damn big. And certainly loves to eat.

My head bigger than yours lah~!

Look at the cute penguins behind! and of course don't forget the 帅哥 and 美女.


Miniature horse! Don't be mistaken! They are already adults. Not babies. This is the biggest they can get.

"Look! I'm black..."

"And now i change colour! 超级变变变!""Let you seee my *kekeke*...""Blah! Enough~ shoooooo""有没有被我性感的眼睛电到?"

"i'm a sexy hot babe...~"

I got into the vehicle....

and muscle man thinks he can push me and the vehicle.

Then he thinks he's so pretty with the blink blinks and monkey. Haha!

On to night safari!~

Hungry girl going to dig in...

and someone is even hungrier than me. See what i mean by baboon behaviour?

I was so afraid at the suspension bridge... but we saw nothing. =(

"Ahhhh! 被发现了! don't peeep at my *ahem*~"

Hahaha, i know the animals are cute.

But the humans in there are very cute as well!

A real beauty.
The animals in the zoo are simply leading too good a life...
I guess it's time for us to be kept in the zoo as well...
I might get eaten by the animals though.

Baby African Elephant ma... must act a bit dumb dumb one.
then this one elephant see elephant do...
We were all once like that...
So kuku until poke our own head...~
O.O oww~ Who poke meeee?! #^@&^#@&*

We had a hell of a fun time at the zoo and night safari. Scaring ourselves and laughing at how dumb dumb we were. Hahaha...
I didn't know i had a boyfriend who resembled a baboon. Behaves like one. Looks like one too!
Rawrrrr!~

With love,
the monkey.

No comments: