Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tiring!

Now i know it's tough being a netball coach.
Imagine handling about 25 Sec 1-3s recreational netballers that half of them don't listen to you, and another half don't understand what the hell you're going on about. Then the other quarter who stand there like a block of stone. Plus the whole bunch of Sec 1s are so slow in understanding instructions given.
I tried to be nice, but don't know why i just automatically became very serious.
And when i'm serious, i mean business. Don't play play.
I know i look like i'm about to scream and yell at everyone. Haha, but actually, i'm not that scary one lah.

It's quite tiring to manage the sec 1s. I'm surprised the person who's got that much patience can lose it so fast as well. I'm so patient at teaching people how to skate.
But, i think i lack the experience, loads of it, at coaching and managing people.
It's a good learning opportunity for me.

The sec 2s are the most well behaved ones. Probably cos' they have respect for me the senior one, and respond to my instructions very fast. The sec 3s think that we're all the same level, then no need to listen and respect one lah. While the sec 1s a couple of them don't have respect at all, and some sooooo scared of me. >.< Gosh. Sec 1s ought to be forgiven, it's a reacreational team anyways.

But so far so gooood, cos' my body's aching everywhere.

No comments: