Monday, August 06, 2007

Boybands

I wonder where my old boybands have disappeared to.
I have been listening to some of my 90s music collections over the years, and realised pop music was especially popular when i was much younger. Recollecting again, i still love their music very much. Especially Westlife and Blue, they've got amazing vocals without all the enhancement from studios.

The C.As are gonna end tomorrow. I can't wait for National Day; holidays, that is. Haha!
I've got a pretty bad feeling i'm gonna fail the Chem C.A that i did today. Almost entirely, i did it from choosing answers and not finding them out logically/theoretically/smartly. How great.
Though, i have confidence in scoring for both math. Actually, i can't wait for O levels. It's this crazy urge in me to see how i'd do at the end of it.

I think i'm not very good in my languages now. Or rather, i'm seeing a significant drop in both chinese and english essay writing. That's pretty disheartening. I guess our strengths change over the years eh? I keep getting complacent with my languages cos' they were the best in Primary school, and Sec 1. Oh well, i still haven't decide whether to go Poly/JC and which courses i'd like to go to, if i should go to a Poly.

And, we were each given our target (depending on our PSLE performance/school cohort/MOE system) set by the school for our EOY and O level results.


Eng - A2
Higher Chinese - A2
Combined Humans ( SS, Hist ) - A2
Lit - A1
A math - A1
Math - A1
Chem - A2
Physics - A2

L1R5 - 9

These are the results i've gotta aim to get.
Let's see how far away i am from them for my Term 3 results.
Hopefully not too disappointing.

And there's no time to slack, cos after 3 weeks from the Sept holidays, we're gonna start on Final Year exams already. It's crazy how Singapore's education system works. No wonder they've nurtured crazy people like me; that is, those who actually finds joy in studying.
Bwahaha

No comments: