Thursday, August 02, 2007

=\

I'm not sure if my expectations are always that high, or sometimes low.

I feel so happy and disappointed all at the same time.

Help me, someone?

Hai, why are human beings so hard to satisfy. I can't satisfy my own ego, my hopes, and my wants.
Nothing is ever good if i remain this way.
Ha~

I only know one thing, I'll give the best i can... wishing for no regrets. Wishing for no returns... which is hard. We all need some little encouragement sometimes... to feel we're appreciated.

But yes, i'm trying.

I love you more than you'll ever know...
I can't even remember the number of times i've cried because of you...
And it's all for this little crazy thing called love...

It's my first, and i'll make it the best i've ever had.

The best life i've ever led, with you and you great friends out there.

No comments: